Combining tradition with modernity
Our company is named after Walter H. Becker, who founded it in 1946 at its current location in Triftern, Bavaria. Right from the start, production focussed on sheet-metal work. The first products were inserts for coal wagons, oven screens and coal dumpers – products that are no longer needed today, but there was a need at that time. In 1970, the company specialised in the niche market: the planning, production and installation of steel furniture for medical technology and hospital and clinic requirements.